I am not trying to discuss about animal right or something here. I just would like to share with you my experience about faux fur and why I love it from someone who love fashion and and do have lots of clothes’s point of view.
- While some people might find and adore real fur gives a luxurious look, I personally really love the edgy and street feel of faux fur.
- From all my fur items, faux fur is the one that you don’t need to worry fur might come off.
- you can carry any bag you like with faux fur from shoulder bag, crossed body bag to whatever you prefer and even if the pressure of the bag ruins the shape of the fur the end of day, just brush it back with your fingers.
- Faux fur is not way too warm.You can easily layer it up in the winter and even carry on wearing it in early spring with T. or tank top underneath. I can’t speak for those who live in super cold countries but for those who live in London or somewhere warmer than London which I believe many countries/cities in the world are, how warm you need your clothes to be!?
- Now this is for people who are under budget shopping but ignore it if you have no limit. One of the most important thing is the price point. You can easily get a faux fur jacket/coat for less than 100 pounds from high street or a couple of hundreds from more high end brands while real fur coats/jackets are thousands or more. And painfully (from my actual experience), dry cleaning of real fur is looking up to 200-300 pounds or more each and each time.
- Following up the price reason from my previous point, as a fashion lover or you can call fashionista (even though I never like this title), I am not so sure if I would ever love one of my items forever. It will be amazing if I still like and wear them after 2 years or maybe just 2 seasons (not proud but I am honest). The price of a faux fur item is just perfect, I will be probably comfortable not to like it that much anymore later. If you were one of the fashionistas, I am sure you would understand this well. Things come and go very quickly and that is probably the most fun part of fashion. Stock up few best items forever might not be in the best interest.
Featured / Similar Items